Global Lab and Consultancy Services (GLCS)
- GLCS is a multidisciplinary laboratory and consultancy firm offering services in Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE) founded by a group of professionals with vast exposure in QHSE consulting and laboratory operations with a mission to guide clients with quality service to enhance their global competitiveness.
- GLCS started its operations in November 2014 at Salem, Tamilnadu, India. GLCS is a registered MSME and enlisted supplier under to Government / PSUs under SPRS by National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) of India. GLCS is a member of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) & Quality Council of India (QCI).
- GLCS operates full-fledged Testing Laboratory to deliver QHSE Monitoring / Sampling & Testing services in Environment, Food & Minerals. Further, GLCS delivers wide range of QHSE Consultancy services. GLCS received ISO 9001:2015 certification for its entire operations i.e. Laboratory & Consultancy Services across all locations in January, 2017.
- GLCS operates its testing laboratory as per ISO / IEC 17025:2017 system procedures with qualified and experienced Chemists, Geologists, Food Technologists & Environmentalists. GLCS received its NABL accreditation (T - 6060) in July, 2017. Further, we became FSSAI notified laboratory in February, 2018. We have branch offices at HOSUR & COIMBATORE to service clients promptly.
- GLCS's Consultancy team delivers QHSE Consultancy services to meet various regulatory compliance and Buyer requirements with qualified and experienced Environmental Scientists, Food Scientists, Mining Engineers, Geologists, Civil, Chemical and Environmental Engineers.
- Based on our capabilities and experience, we are serving to industrial sectors such as Mining, Infrastructure, Food, Automotive Components Manufacturing, Textile Processing, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Chemical, Pharma, Power, Engineering and Utilities and end consumers.
Drinking Water (Bore well / Open well Water & RO Treated Water / Process Water )
Effluent / Wastewater
Ambient Air Quality (AAQ)
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) / Work Zone Air Quality
Noise & Vibration
Water for Food Processing industry
Oils & Fats ( Edible Oils, Butter, Ghee & Vanaspathi )
Starch & Starch products ( Sago & Corn )
Spices & Condiments
Food Grains: Cereals, Millets & Pulses
Cereals & Cereal products
Nuts & Nut products
Sugar & Sugar products ( Sugar, Jaggery, etc. )
Animal Feeds ( Poultry & Cattle feeds )
Limestone, Dolomite & Calcite
Quartz & Silica Sand
M-Sand ( Manufactured Sand )
Electrical Safety Audits
Quantitative Risk Assessments (QRA) / Risk Analysis (RA)
Fire Risk Assessment (FRA)
Hazardous Area Classification (HAC)
Emergency Management Plan (EMP) Preparation
Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
Environment Management Plan (EMP) Preparation
Air Quality Modelling
Noise & Vibration Modelling
Ground Water Contamination Modelling
Geo-technical Investigation / Soil Investigation
Technical support for obtaining Consent to Establish (CTE) / Consent to Operate (CTO)
Green Building / Green Factory Certification facilitation services
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Report Preparation
Sustainability Report Preparation
QCI's ZED ( Zero Defect. Zero Effect ) implementation for Manufacturing MSMEs
Download our test request form
CORPORATE OFFICENew no.17, Advaitha Ashram Road,
Next to Hotel Mangalam Chinese Restaurant,
Fairlands, Salem - 636 004.
Phone: 0427- 4055 989 / +91 70944 52624
LAB92/3A2, Geetha Nagar,
Near ATC Nagar Alagapuram Pudur,
Salem - 636 016.
Phone: 0427 - 2970 989 / +91 70944 53636
HOSUR637/2, Maruthi Nagar (Dharga), Next to Hotel Junior Kuppanna,
Bangalore - Hosur National Highway,
Hosur- 635 126. Tamil Nadu. India.
Phone: +91 4344 297 989 / +91 70944 54645
COIMBATORE84 A, Nehru Street,
Above HATSUN Daily,
Ram Nagar, Gandhipuram,
Coimbatore - 641 009.
Phone: +91 70944 54646